how to write an application letter to principal of college

How to write an application letter to the principal of college



Application for school transfer certificate

Write an Application or letter to the principal format and sample

how to write an application letter to principal

Here we shall learn how to write a formal and sample application or letter to the Principal. A good application letter makes good sense. And with our knowledge and beliefs, we have seen the people. we learn here, how to Apply a good application, sample application, application, creative writing classes, apply ap. applications for writing an application job, Cover Letter Sample, Application Forms, Applications for a Teacher's Post

The 5-write format of application to principal  Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P). So write a formal letter to the principal, because your father's Government employee, has been transferred to another city and you are not able to early study in this reputed school. Write an application for a transfer certificate

Application for t.c from school or.Application for transfer certificate from college for further studies or. Application for transfer certificate after 12th

Ans.

To

The Principal

Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P)

Date July 25, 2017

Subject: Application for an issue of my transfer certificate.

Respected Sir/ Madam

With due respect and humble submission to state that, I am a regular student of class 12th in your school. I would like to inform you that my father is a government Teacher. Recently he has been transferred from Morena to Gwalior.

My family will be moving there soon. As a result, I can't continue my study at your reputed school.

So, I need a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a school in Gwalior

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate.

Yours obediently


Important Meaning -: due ( ऋणी ) humble (नम्र ) submission (प्रस्तुति)    government (सरकारी )    impossible( असम्भब ) study (अध्ययन ) circumstances (परस्थित )

hope (आशा करना )


2- Write an application for the Principal of Government Higher Secondary School Morena (M.P). You want to the historical your. So write an application to the Principal for permission to go on a study tour.

Ans.

letter to the principal format and sample and An Application to the Principal for permission to go on a study tour.


To

The Principal

Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P)

Date July 25, 2017

Subject: Application for permission to arrange a study tour.

Respected Sir/Madam

Most humbly I beg to say that I am the monitor of your school Class 12th. I am waiting on behalf of the students of class 12th of your school, that we wish to make a study tour to Jaipur (Rajasthan). We feel that minor perusing of books can’t make our information complete unless we see things with our eyes. Study tour Is intriguing as well as educational. It broadens our learning of history and convention. It likewise increases our standpoint. Besides, tedious classes make our lives dull and exhausting. The tour might remember us from this repetitiveness of our directing life.

Two of our instructors have consented to guide us throughout the tour. This study tour will cost about Rs.5000/. We are ready to contribute half of the total expenditure. We, therefore, hope that you kindly permit us to make the study tour and sanction Rs.5000/only and oblige thereby.

Obediently yours,

Student Name…

On behalf of the students of class 12th

3-Write an application for the Principal Government Higher Secondary School Morena (M.P). So write an application to the Principal to issue some books from the school book bank. An application for an issue of my course books from the school book bank.

Ans.

To

The Principal

Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P)

Date July 25, 2017

Subjects: An application for an issue of my course books from the school book bank. (Library)

Respected sir/Madam

With due respect, I beg to state that my father is a very poor farmer with a meagre income of Rs. 2000 a month and a family of six persons to support. I am a student in class 12th.

I passed class IX with the first rank from this school. I am the captain of the basketball team of the school also. My class teacher knows well about the economic condition of my family. I can't buy costly books from the market

So kindly issue me a set of books from the book bank of our school. I shall be highly obliged for this kindness.

Thanking you.

Yours obediently,

Pragati Sharma


4-Format of the Principal Government Higher Secondary School Morena (M.P) application. You have passed Class 12th and want to to take admission in a university for early study. So write an application to the Principal to issue your character certificate summit with the application form

Ans.

                 Application to Principal issuing Character Certificate.

To

The Principal

Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P)

Date July 25, 2017

Subject: An application for issue Character Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam

Most humbly I request that I have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination in 2016 -17 from your school and I secured the first rank in the school. I was captain of the basketball team and Organizer of the cultural function of the school/college. I was an N.C.C. cadet too and got the Best Cadet Award the previous year.

Now, I want to be admitted to University Hence, I am in need of a Character Certificate. I request you to issue the Character Certificate at the earliest possible time.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently


5-Write an application for the Principal Government Higher Secondary School Morena (M.P). So write an application to the Principal for full fee concessions.

Ans.

                  Application for a grant you Fee Concession.

To

The Principal

Government higher secondary School Morena (M.P)

Date July 25, 2017

Subject: Application for a Grant your Fee Concession

Respected Sir /Madam

Most humbly, I beg to state that I am studying in class 12th­ of your school. I passed 11th the previous year and achieved the first rank in all the sections. My father is a daily worker. He is unable to support our whole family with his salary. My grandparents also depend on him. My other two sisters are studying in college. In this situation, he is not in a position to pay my fees.

In these circumstances, kindly grant me a full fee concession, otherwise, I will not be in a position to continue my studies further. Please consider my problems sympathetically.

Yours most obediently,

Name.....


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This website is known as a stroll-by for all the information you wished about this and didn抰 know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you抣l undoubtedly discover it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to voice my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of people who have the need for guidance on the concept. Your special dedication to passing the solution all through appeared to be unbelievably invaluable and have frequently encouraged guys and women just like me to realize their dreams. Your new important tips and hints means so much to me and additionally to my mates. Thanks a lot; from each one of us.

    ReplyDelete

Draft